A way for Access Bank beneficiaries that is easy and reliable has been made and it is called the Access Bank Money Transfer code. It is a means that has been devised for customers to be able to move money to other people who are making use of Access Bank services or other banks within Nigeria.
Access Bank Money Transfer code is a medium that allows for the bank users to gain access to their bank accounts from the convenience of their mobile phones in any part of the country, at any hour of the day and unrestricted access to their money. In other words Access Bank Transfer code affords you the opportunity to transfer money to other people elsewhere and check your account balance without having to go through the long process of visiting the bank and going through the long protocols of the bank.
Six (6) Reasons why you should be using Access Bank Money Transfer code
- First of all, I would like to say that it is one of the easiest means to carry out bank transactions in any part of Nigeria. With just dialing a certain digit, following a few on-screen instructions and ‘bam’ your transaction is done. It cannot be compared to the stress of going all the way to the bank or standing on an ATM (Automated Teller Machine) queue.
- It is a safe and reliable means for customers to move money or transfer money especially those who are ardent believers of the ‘cashless’ policy. You no longer have to carry around a large sum of money when you’ve been paid or about paying someone. Also, did you know that when you have a certain sum of money at hand you’re more prone to spend it because you’re seeing it (especially those who have the “round figure” syndrome)? If you disagree, I would like to know why in the comment section.
- I cannot over emphasize the fact that anyone making use of any network providing company in Nigeria can make use of the service. Irrespective of the network the customer is making use of to carry out bank transactions directly from their bank account.
- The good thing about this provision is that you don’t have to worry about an internet access as it works with any kind of mobile phone be it a smart phone or not, just as long as your phone number is registered against your account with Access Bank.
- It saves you the time to attend to other businesses of yours. Who in Nigeria likes the idea of being on a long queue for a long time when you can be attending to other matters? Certainly not me. Let’s not start on one of those experiences at the bank with the likely hood of some bank attendant being rude to you because they are stressed out by way killing the little time you could have saved yourself.
- Finally, making use of Access Bank Money Transfer code just makes you feel in control, how? You might ask. Having the ability to make purchases at a ‘go’ or pay for services without having to do it at a later time (imagine having to pay or receive pay over the weekend and there are no banks in operation, that will be very bad for business!)
I can give a whole lot of other reasons why you should be using the Access Bank Money Transfer code but I will rather believe I have been able to convince you with the few points stated above. Let’s get right into what to do to actually enjoy all of the benefits mentioned.
How To Transfer Money Using Access Bank USSD on Mobile
How to actually make use of the Access Bank Money Transfer Code for an easy and successful transaction using the step below:
- To be able to enjoy the benefits of Access Bank Money Transfer code you would have to register your number on your mobile phone first by dialing *901#.
- After you have successfully registered, go ahead to punch in *901*1*AMOUNT*ACCOUNTNUMBER#. For instance, *901*1*5000*123XXXXXXX# via your keypad and Dial to transfer ₦5,000 from your account to another Access bank beneficiary. You want to make sure you do exactly what you’re asked to (in terms of following the on-screen instructions) in order to ensure a successful transaction.
- *901*2*AMOUNT*ACCOUNTNUMBER#. For instance, *901*2*5000*123XXXXXXX# via your keypad and Dial to transfer ₦5,000 from your account to other Banks.
Haven known the nitty gritty of making use of Access Bank Transfer code via mobile USSD and how to use it for your transactions successfully, be kind enough to give us a feedback: Was this post beneficial to you? If it was, in what way would that be? Also, you can go ahead and encourage us by liking the post and sharing with others you think might find this post helpful. Remember, we don’t want to be an information hoarder. Also, let us know of other additional information you are curious over and will like for us to put up, we are here just for you.