It is actually great news that you can now buy recharge card or rather recharge your line on any network using the Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Airtime Mobile Recharge Code from your GTBank account in seconds via USSD code & without having the need for data (internet) access.
Recharging your phone from the convenience of your mobile phone just got easy via Guaranty Trust Bank airtime recharge code makes it all possible with you recharging directly from your bank account. You no longer have to worry about an internet access, not having cash at hand to visit the airtime retailer or having to deal with an angry airtime merchant because someone has already loaded the airtime pin on those tiny print out.
Another advantage you have is that it works with any kind of mobile phone, just as long as your phone number is registered against your account with Guaranty Trust Bank. You can now recharge your mobile using this GTB recharge service code.
How To Purchase Airtime Credit from Guaranty Trust Bank Using USSD
Let’s see how you can easily top up your airtime with the step below:
- Dial *737*AMOUNT# from your mobile phone to recharge your line. For instance*737*1500# to recharge ₦1500.
- Do you want to recharge another person’s phone using the GTB airtime purchase code, simply Dial *737*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER # from your mobile phone to recharge another person’s For instance*737*1500*08120000000# to recharge ₦1500.
Some other things you might want to know while making use of the GTB Airtime Mobile Recharge code are as follows.
- Last four digits of your ATM card is required to complete the “buy for a friend” option
- You need use the phone number registered with GTBank for this service
- You can add new numbers by visiting a GT Bank customer care service
It is that simple to now buy airtime from your GTBank account and have it deducted from your account balance without having to stress a muscle. 🙂
Please be notified that the maximum amount of recharge on the mobile USSD platform in a day is ₦5000.
If this post was helpful to you in anyway, don’t forget to like, leave a comment or share to any of your friends that it could be beneficial to. Remember, we don’t want to be an information hoarder. Also, let us know if there is any other information you will like for us to put up, we are here for you.