In case you are still wondering, the Sterling Bank Money Transfer code is a fast, easy and reliable means that has been initiated by the said bank for her customers to make money transfers at the convenience of their mobile phones. Nowadays, you no longer need make every transaction in the bank, and with the USSD codes, let’s see how to transfer money using Sterling bank USSD transfer code.
In simple terms, Sterling Bank Money Transfer code affords you the opportunity to transfer money to other people elsewhere and check your account balance without having to go through the long process of visiting the bank and going through the long protocols of the bank.
Six (6) Reasons why you should be using Sterling Bank Money Transfer code
- It is easy: It’s a very easy and reliable way to transfer funds to your other Sterling Bank account, other Sterling Bank beneficiaries as well as other beneficiaries in other Banks.
- The feeling of being in charge: With this services you feel in control with your account. What do I mean by that? I will tell you. With Sterling Bank Money Transfer code, you get to transfer money at any particular time of the day, without having to worry about the safety of the money you are about moving. This saves you the time of being stuck in the bank or the ATM queue because of a quick transaction you could have easily done from your phone.
- No more embarrassment because of overdue bills: Paying bills is no longer an issue. You can now pay your internet, light, cable and other types of bill from the convenience of your mobile phone. I for one, I’m very excited over this added advantage. Imagine having loads of overdue bills to pay all at once and you just got a credit alert to settle them but your Landlord is already at the door, Sterling Bank Money Transfer code gives you an escape route to save yourself from embarrassment.
- You can now recharge not just your phone but also the phone lines of your friends and family. No need to start looking for ways to recharge your line late at night when all the vendors are closed and there is probably an emergency to take care of at the moment.
- Wondering how much is left in your account after series of transactions? Don’t worry, Sterling Bank Money Transfer code has got you covered. You can now check the balance of your account and also view your latest transactions (mini statement of account).
- Any phone type can be made use of: Worries about the glitches of internet access now becomes a thing of the past. All you have to do is make sure your telecom provider is giving you network signal, and with that, you are ‘limitless’ (except daily transfer amount limits of course!). So whip out any kind of phone you have, it doesn’t necessarily have to be a smart phone and get dialing.
Aside these six (6) reasons mentioned above, there are some other reasons why you should not ignore the use of the Sterling Bank Money Transfer code. These include reasons like reliability and certainty that your transaction is completed.
How To Transfer Fund Using Sterling Bank Transfer Code
Now that you know what you will be missing out on if you ignore the use of the Sterling Bank Money Transfer code, let’s take a look at what we can actually do to enjoy all of the benefits mentioned earlier.
- To be able to enjoy the benefits of Sterling Bank Money Transfer code you would have to register your number on your mobile phone first. To do this;
- Go ahead to punch in *822# via your keypad and Dial to register. You want to make sure you do exactly what you’re asked to in order to ensure a successful registration. A pin setup will be required of you during the registration process.
- After your registration is done, you can now Dial *822*AMOUNT# from your mobile phone and follow the on-screen instructions to continue your transaction. The PIN you setup during the registration process will be required of you each time you want to perform a transaction.
Being fully aware of all the nitty gritty of making use of Sterling Bank Money Transfer code and how to use it for your transactions successfully, be kind enough to give us a feedback: Was this post beneficial to you? If it was, in what way would that be? Also, you can go ahead and encourage us by liking the post and sharing with others you think might find this post helpful. Remember, we don’t want to be an information hoarder. Also, let us know of other additional information you are curious over and will like for us to put up, we are here just for you.